Has onyone else got ripped off by UNDZ.org. I recently ordered a couple of pairs of under wears for my boy friend. Although, I chose the rush shipping option I still haven't received them and it has been 3months. At this point I told myself I am not getting this order...When I called the 1877 number on their website... I simply just got an answer machine. No one has returned my calles or the emails I have sent. I get the impression that it's just a scam. I am currently having my Credit card company look into the matter. I wasn't even provided with a tracking number to track my order. How are these people in business. Why are they bragging about their customer service, when no one pick up the phone or responds back.

I never shopping online from an unreliable source like this again and I will make sure all my friends and family know it as well! I rather pay double get something reliable than to be taken for an ***.

Fellow online shoppers, please don't waste your time with this horrible company UNDZ.org.

This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
Report Comment Private message author

Helpful? 0 Yes 0 0 No 0
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0
Comment as anonymous As anonymous or Log in
OR Is it your business? Respond to your
customers as verified company representative.
Apply for a Free Plan

Jun 13, 2015 #994787 Birmingham, Alabama

Next time, go to Marshall's and get Nautica.

0 0 Reply

Oct 27, 2011 #365330

We do not know who you are, but again, we always help customers with any requests.
Call us or email us at info@undz.org
We are sorry about your experience.
Honestly, we are not sure about this story,
But if it is true, give us a call! ;)

1 0 Reply
Great comment! Would you like to convert it into review?

You will be able to edit the text before publishing.